Tools to Accelerate Your Brand Awareness
You see the final product of vehicle wraps more than you realize. Whatever your needs may be, CL Visual Group is the one-stop shop for your vehicle wrap. We will handle the entire process for you! In addition to preparing your vehicle and wrapping it, we will teach you how to care for and maintain your new vehicle wrap to ensure you’re getting the most out of your investment.
Vehicle Wraps Are Versatile & Effective!
Wrapping your vehicle is similar to having a billboard on wheels. It allows you to connect with customers in a way that no other marketing medium can, promoting your brand while on the go.
Vehicles wraps are both professional looking and attention grabbing. They also allow you to add your company’s message to your vehicle or an entire fleet! Even if you have a small budget, we can help you add a professional touch to your vehicle. From door lettering and decals to partial wraps and full wraps, our vehicle wrapping capabilities are seemingly endless. Plus, we offer design services to assist you with graphics that fit and flow on your specific vehicle.
Get Rolling on Your Vehicle Wrap With Us!
At CL Visual Group, we take as much pride in your vehicle as you do. From prep to wrap to aftercare training, we make sure that every aspect of your vehicle wrap is done correctly. We are fully certified, including the 3M MCS Warranty certification, meaning you can rest assured knowing that your vehicle is in the hands of professionals.
Once you’re wrapped and ready to go, we’ll go over the aftercare of keeping your vehicle wrap pristine. Here are a few cleaning tips you can expect during your aftercare consultation:
Waterless Wash—The preferred method:
- If your vehicle is not overly dirty, this is the preferred method. Hand wash extremely dirty vehicles first and follow up with a waterless wash. Waterless wash products can help maintain the gloss level and performance of your new film.
Hand Wash—Ideal for a vehicle with dirt or other residue:
- Pre-Rinse: Using a hose, rinse the whole wrap with clean water. This helps remove the loose dirt particles and helps avoid scratching the graphics.
- Wash: Gently wash the vehicle with a mild soapy water solution using a soft cloth or a synthetic (natural) sponge. Start from the top of your vehicle and work your way down. Avoid abrading the surface with unnecessary scrubbing.
- Rinse: Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Dry: Let the wrap dry naturally. To avoid water spotting, use a silicone squeegee to remove the water and then finish drying with a microfiber or soft, non-abrasive towel.